BOOTS Support Customer Services | 0843 903 3476
About Numbers Helpline Ltd
We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
Formed in 1849 by John Boot in Nottingham, the company was formed to offer traditional medicines at affordable prices to the public. Since then it has grown to become a worldwide household name and has over 2500 stores across the globe. Now they are still living by the same principles with their pharmacy experts continuing to research and provide local communities with medicines and other products to help improve the lives of local communities. Customers and patients are still the main priority of the business and are always making sure that they continue to provide world class customer service and product innovation. Boots now offer many of their own brand lines, for example the NO7 brand which is now the number one skincare brand in the UK market.
In 1983 Boots decided to offer their own Optician service as well as Hearing care services which can be found in many of their high street stores. Boots are also offering their Customers a loyalty card. The Advantage card works on a loyalty scheme that offers points based on the amount the Customer has spent, which can be used to spend on products in store.
To find out more about the history of Boots or Boots Opticians or if you would like to know any other information then call the Boots Customer Service Helpline number on 0843 903 3476
Overview of Boots
Calling the Numbers Helpline contact number for Boots Customer Care, 0843 903 3476 will allow you to speak directly to an advisor to resolve any queries you may have.
For any additional questions to these points listed below call the Boots customer service line to speak to an advisor
- What is the difference between a Private and and NHS prescription
- How much does an NHS and a private prescription cost
- Can I order prescriptions that are free online
- Can I order online and pick up in store
- How long does it take to deliver a product
- What are the opening and closing times of my local boots
- Where is the nearest Boots to me
- How do I become a registered customer for Boots opticians and what are the costs for a check up
- What are your current promotions in store
- How do I find out how many points I have on my loyalty card and what can I spend these points on
- What is the Boots yellow card scheme
- Are there any career positions in my local area at Boots
Reporting a Problem
To report a problem with anything listed below or if you have any other queries you would like to bring to the attention of an advisor then the Numbers Helpline contact number for Boots Customer Support is 0843 903 3476
- I have ordered something online and I still haven’t received it
- One of my orders is faulty, how do I go about returning it
- When does payment come out if I place an online order
- How do I reschedule one of my opticians appointments
- I ordered some glasses they have arrived and they are faulty or not the correct prescription
For any other information not listed on this page or if you have concerns over anything that has been mentioned if you speak with the support team they will be more than happy to listen and help resolve your issues. The Numbers Helpline contact number for Boots Customer Services is 0843 903 3476.