Direct Line Insurance Helpline number is – 0843 903 3506
This Direct Line Insurance Helpline number is brought to you by Numbers Helpline. We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected to or affiliated with any of the Direct Line Insurance Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Direct Line Insurance
Direct Line was formed in 1985 selling car insurance policies over the phone. Since then they have increased their workforce from approximately 60 to over 10,000 employees. Direct Line now offer a number of different policies including, car, home, pets, travel and numerous others, all of which can still be taken out over the phone and also online too. They are well renowned and proud of being the leading UK car insurer providing tens of thousands of car insurance policy quotes on a daily basis. A policy is taken out every 10 seconds with Direct Line and a claim is filed every 30 seconds. In 2017 they reached over ten million policy holders which is increasing due to continuing efforts to ensure that the customers’ needs are taken into account and policies are available easily and efficiently.
If you require further information about Direct Line insurance or what policies they can offer then call the Direct Line Insurance Customer Service number on 0843 903 3506.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points, you can call the Direct Line Insurance Customer Support team on 0843 903 3506.
- What do I need to do if I need to change some of my details
- Does my policy renew annually or do I have to take it out again
- If I have a car that I only want to insure for a few months can I add it to an existing policy
- If I have a black box how much discount will I get
- If I am on a multi-car policy scheme then what discount will I get
- How do I request a copy of my policy and can it be sent as a paper copy
- If the miles I cover annually constantly changes how many shall I declare
- How quickly do I have to inform you about changes to my details
- Am I insured to drive any car
- Does my car insurance policy cover me for when I am driving abroad
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with Direct Line Insurance or would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for the Direct Line Insurance Customer Helpline is 0843 903 3506.
- How do I cancel my policy
- If my bicycle stolen is it covered under my contents insurance
- I need to make a claim, how do I go about doing this & will I get a courtesy car
- I am being over charged on my policy or I am unable to make a monthly payment on one of them
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of Direct Line Insurance then if you call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for Direct Line Insurance Customer Services which is 0843 903 3506.