General Accident Contact Number is – 0843 902 1871
This General Accident Contact Number is brought to you by Numbers Helpline. We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected to, or affiliated with any of the General Accident Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About General Accident
General Accident is a branch of the biggest insurance provider in the UK, Aviva, offering car insurance. The main objective of General Accident is to provide an insurance policy service that is simple and quick for the customer to access. There are several ways to contact General Accident, over the phone, on the General Accident website as well as through a range of price comparison websites such as Money Supermarket and Go Compare. Once a policy is set up your account will be created and here you can find all the information about your policy. They realise though that some people like to speak to an advisor to make sure they have the correct policy. So to ensure there is always somebody available to talk to, General Accident have their call centres open from 8am-8pm seven days a week.
If you require further information about General Accident or what policies they offer then call the General Accident Customer Service number on 0843 902 1871.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following bullet points call the General Accident customer Support team on 0843 902 1871.
- What is a protected no claims discount
- I need to change the details of the drivers on my policy
- What do I have to provide as no claims discount proof and how do I submit it
- What discount do you get with no claims
- Does my policy renew automatically or do I have to take out a new policy
- If I am involved in an accident do you provide courtesy cars
- Where do I find the details about my policy online
- How do I go about getting my car fixed after an accident
- Can I change how I pay for my policy and if so how do I do this
- I have changed my car during the period of having a policy with you, what do I do and will it affect the cost of my policy
- If after my policy finishes I do not want to renew it, what do I do
- Do I have to inform you of new motoring offences or do I wait until my renewal date
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with General Accident and would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for General Accident Customer Helpline is 0843 902 1871.
- How do I cancel my policy
- I need to make a claim, how do I go about doing this
- Why have I been charged a cancellation rate
- I believe I am being over charged on my policy or how found a cheaper policy elsewhere, will you price match
- The policy holder has passed away
- I have had my car repaired and I am not happy with it
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of General Accident then you can call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for General Accident Customer Services which is 0843 902 1871.