Interlink Express Helpline number is – 0843 903 3509
This Contact number is brought to you by Numbers Helpline. We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the organisations listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Interlink Express
Interlink Express was founded in 1977 in West Germany where in the first year more than a million parcels were distributed. In 2001 Interlink was then bought by Geo Post and has since then been named as Dynamic Parcel Distribution more widely recognised as DPD. It has become one of the largest distribution carriers in the UK delivering over 2 million packages worldwide every day through its 830 different distribution centres in 40 different countries. These are all strategically placed in order to meet the distribution and logistical needs. They also provide a highly advanced tracking service that allows both sender and receiver to see where their parcel is and how far it is off reaching its destination. Due to the size that Interlink Express has grown to over the past 40 years it now participates in a number of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilty) programmes such as their Carbon Neutral Commitment. This programme is a way of reducing carbon emissions and ultimately benefitting the environment.
If you require further information about Interlink Express or the places that that they distribute to or to learn more about their CSR programmes, then you can call the Interlink Express Customer Service number on 0843 903 3509.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points, you can call the Interlink Express Customer Care number on 0843 903 3509.
- What are the standard prices to ship a parcel
- What are the price bands for shipping a parcel to a different country
- Where is the nearest pickup parcel shop to me
- Do you offer a service where you collect my parcel up from my house
- Can I change the day that you deliver my parcel to me
- How do I track a delivery
- How do I use the Interlink returns service
- I have sent a parcel to a wrong address can I intercept it once I have sent it
- Can I change the address on a package that I have already sent
- What items are forbidden from sending in packages
- What is the maximum weight limit for a package
- What is the parcel lock box
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with Interlink Express or would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for Interlink Express Customer Helpline is 0843 903 3509.
- My parcel was supposed to be delivered today but hasn’t been.
- I cannot seem to track my delivery
- My parcel has arrived but has been damaged through the delivery process
- You have lost one of my parcels, what steps do I have to take and am I entitled to any compensation
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or if you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of Interlink Express then you can call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for Interlink Express Customer Services which is 0843 903 3509.