Sainsburys Customer Services | 0843-903 3465
This Contact is brought to you by NumbersHelpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the Sainsburys Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
Created in London by John Sainsbury and Mary Ann Sainsbury in 1869 Sainsburys is now one of the United Kingdom’s largest retailers. Their core value has always been to help people to “live well for less”. This is achieved through providing first class products at affordable prices through all sectors which are food products, clothing, home accessories & financial services. Sainsburys realise that people’s lives change and they change their business accordingly to suit the needs of their target market. Helping people live well for less doesn’t just relate to the end customer but through the whole chain of suppliers, employees and all stakeholders, which gives them a competitive advantage over their competitors in the market. They have also invested in corporate social responsibility programs such as Sports and Cooking equipment since 2005 through their active kids program, which is all based on informing children how to live a healthy and more active lifestyle.
To find out more about Sainsbury’s call the Sainsbury’s Customer Service helpline number on 0843 903 3465
Overview of Sainsbury’s
Calling the Numbers Helpline contact number for Sainsbury’s Customer Care on 0843 903 3465 will give you access to an advisor, who should be able to help you with any queries you have.
To discuss any of the points below that, call and speak to a Sainsburys Customer Support advisor now on 0843 903 3465:-
- What is the Sainsbury’s return policy on items
- Is there an order policy for buying items online
- What are the delivery costs for buying online
- Have I got to spend a certain amount online to qualify for delivery
- I have placed an online order is there any way I can cancel it
- Where is my nearest Sainsbury’s
- Where do I pick up one of my click and collect orders
- Do you have a specific item in store
- What hours can you sell alcohol between
- What are the opening and closing hours of my local store
- Do you cover delivery to my postcode
- Are there any specific items that I cannot spend my nectar points on or spend a voucher on
- Where is my local Sainsbury’s petrol station
- Are there any Job positions at a Sainsbury’s close to me and if so how do I apply
Reporting a Problem
To bring to the attention of a Sainsbury’s advisor any problem you have had in store or online then call the Numbers Helpline contact number for Sainsbury’s Customer Helpline on 0843 903 3465
- How do I change the delivery time or address for one of my online orders
- My Nectar card isn’t working or the points are not processing onto it
- One of my online orders hasn’t arrived
- I have forgotten my username or password on my online account or need help changing any information on it.
- One of the items I bought in store is out of date.
If you have concerns over anything stated above or anything else you may need help with, then call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for the Sainsburys Helpline which is 0843 903 3465