Scottish Water Helpline Number | 0843 903 3495
Provided by NumbersHelpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the Scottish Water Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Scottish Water
Scottish Water is the main provider of clean water in Scotland to houses and businesses, as well as disposing of waste water all year round. It provides Water to just under 3 million homes and serves over 5 million different customers. Well in excess of a billion litres are provided daily. With Scotland having a long coastline, but a relatively small and dispersed population, it requires that Scottish Water have many small water treatment works scattered around the coastlines, which has helped it contribute to be being the fourth largest water and water waste provider in the UK. The head office is based in Dunfermline with other main offices based in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Inverness and Stepps, employing just under 3500 employees around Scotland.
To find out more about Scottish Water or to speak to an advisor on the Scottish Water Helpline customer service number call 0843 903 3495
Overview of Scottish Water
If you call the Numbers Helpline contact number for Scottish Water Customer Care helpline on 0843 903 3495 you will be able to speak to one of the customer service team to answer any questions you may have.
- What are the Water Byelaws and what are the need for them
- How is a Water Byelaw inspected and how is it conducted
- Do I have to pay for a Water Byelaw
- If I ignore the water Byelaws will Scottish Water send somebody around to my house
- My plumbing instalment has been installed incorrectly what do I have to do
- What is the process if a plumber has not correctly done the job
- How do I know that the water you provide is safe and is clean
- How much do I have to pay to receive Scottish Water
- Am I charged on the amount of water that I use or is it a fixed monthly fee
- With the waste water, what is the actual process before it is released to the sea
Reporting a Problem
To speak with an advisor about any problems that you may have with Scottish Water call the Scottish Water Customer Support team and they will be able to help you to resolve it. The contact phone number for the Scottish Water Helpline is 0843 903 3495
- A plumbing instalment has gone wrong or hasn’t been finished, what do I do?
- I am unable to make a payment what do I do
- I have been over charged on one of my payments
- I believe that some of the water that I am receiving is dirty
If you have any other queries that haven’t been mentioned so far, or you would like to discuss any other issues then the Numbers Helpline contact number for Scottish Water Customer Services is 0843 903 3495.