BUDGET RENT A CAR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER IS 0843 506 8871
Budget rent a car provide affordable car rentals to 3400 locations worldwide, operating a large number of cars, vans and other motor vehicles across 128 countries.
If you are wishing to check, modify or cancel a booking then ring Budget customer service number now on 0843 506 8871. They can help you directly with any concerns, queries or problems you may have regarding your Budget rental. You will need to provide them with your name and booking number. If you were not given a booking number or you have forgotten it then provide your email address in order to retrieve that, then they can proceed with resolving your issue, whatever that may be.
If you are interested in taking out a rental with Budget rentals then call the Budget Customer Care number now on 0843 506 8871. You can gain answers to any questions by speaking to the Budget team directly, or you can get a specific quote. When requesting a quote you will need to provide the following details: your country of rental, your pick up location, the start and end dates of your rental and the return drop off location. Also let them know if you have a membership with the company or any sort of discount code and they can verify this with you and this will make your quote more accurate. Please note – a young driver surcharge MAY be applicable to those under the age of 21. This is for insurance purposes. For help and advice with any of this call the Budget Customer Care helpline on 0843 506 8871
After being quoted a price, you should check on the Insurance cover provided. This can be confusing so it is best to clarify what cover you have or have not. Here is a breakdown of what may be included in the rental quote:
- Local Tax
- Collision Damage Waiver
– Collision damage waiver protects you from having financial responsibility should you be involved in an accident or collision resulting in the rental car being damaged; this excludes theft or damage as a result of attempted theft. There is compulsory excess taken at the time the damaged car is collected. The amount varies depending on location. If no damage occurs during the period of rental then the excess is returned to the customer.
- Theft Protection
– Theft protection provides cover in respect of theft or damage caused by attempted theft up to the value of the rental car. You care responsible for the excess of each claim.
- Premium Location Surcharge
– Premium Location surcharge / airport surcharge is also applicable should you decided to pick up your rental from one of 800 airports included in our service. This is a mandatory surcharge and must be paid upon collection.
- Supplementary Liability Insurance
– (USA ONLY) offers liability cover against a third party. This is not included in standard insurance.
This is very important and you should be clear on this. To find out more about any of the above, or to ask questions concerning the Insurance cover call the Budget Customer Services helpline on 0843 506 8871
Other products might offer these as optional add-ons, some customers may be covered for these via personal insurance policies and thus do not want to pay extra for something they are already covered for. If you do require a non-insurance included quote then call Budget Helpline now on 0843 506 8871 for more information.
To know more about fuel services, one way hire, Budget Van hire service, winter products or disability hand controls call the Budget contact number now on 0843 506 8871 .