TSB Helpline Number is | 0843 9033522
This Contact is brought to you by Numbers Helpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the TSB Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
TSB is a UK based retail and commercial bank, formed in 2013 and is a subsidiary of the Sabadell Group. It currently has more than 630 branches across the UK, employing more than 8,000 people and serves approximately 5 million customers. TSB was formed through a number of the Lloyds TSB branches in Wales and England, as well as all of the Lloyds TSB branches across Scotland and all of the Cheltenham and Gloucester across the UK. The purpose of TSB is to provide local banking for people, business and communities, and through this has become the 7th biggest retail banking group in the UK. The strategy for the future of the TSB is to increase its position in the market through growth in the PCA market share, as well as increasing growth in assets by entering the mortgage channel again. Finally, by investing in its digital banking operations and accessibility, it will aim to reduce costs in customer service needs.
If you require further information about TSB or the what they offer then call the TSB Customer Service Support number on 0843 903 3522.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points call the TSB customer care number.
- Where is the closest TSB branch to me
- What is the process of opening up a TSB account
- Do TSB cards accept contactless payments
- Can I pay for things abroad with my TSB card and do I have to notify you before hand
- How can I be assured that TSB keep my money safe
- What is click safe and how will this ensure I am further protected
- What are the benefits of a joint account
- What is a planned overdraft and what is an unplanned overdraft
- What are the TSB charges for going into an unplanned overdraft
- If I am applying for an account in branch, what are the necessary details that I need to bring
- How do I access online banking and how do I send payments online
- How long does it take for a cheque to be cleared
- How long does it take for a card to be sent out to me
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with TSB and would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for TSB Customer Helpline is 0843 903 3522.
- I have not received some money that was sent to me or somebody has not received money I have sent to them
- I believe that my account has been hacked and money has been stolen from it
- I can’t access my online banking why is this
- I have had my card stolen or I have lost it how do I cancel it and order a new one
- My card has been blocked whilst abroad, what are the steps to get it enabled and how can I withdraw money
If you have any concerns or you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of TSB then if you call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for TSB Customer Services which is 0843 903 3522.