Amazon Prime Helpline number is – 0843 903 3540
This Contact number is brought to you by Numbers Helpline. We are committed to offering the best value for money direct dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the organisations listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime started as service that would guarantee you next day delivery on all Amazon products. Since then, due to its popularity it has expanded its features. For a monthly fee or a one off annual fee you can benefit from various features. Firstly, unlimited next day delivery on all products as well as evening delivery if purchased before a certain time. Secondly you also have access to the video features which includes hundreds of free movies, tv shows and series to watch on demand and Prime Music which is a service that allows users to listen to thousands of songs anywhere they are. Amazon also offer a lightening service on products which can be from new products to discount deals which prime users get priority of 30 minutes to purchase these goods before they go on general sale. Finally books which gives Kindle owners access to borrow one book free of charge each month and gives them early access to download any book that comes on the store. As well as these five main features there are a number of other additional features that makes Amazon Prime so attractive.
If you requite further information about the other features of Amazon Prime, or if you would like to become a Prime member then call the Amazon Prime Customer Service number on 0843 903 3540.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points you can call the Amazon Prime Customer Support helpline number on 0843 903 3540.
- How do I pay for Amazon prime, what are the costs and how often do I have to pay for it.
- Am I bound by a contract with Amazon Prime or can I cancel it at any time
- Where do I find the lightening deals or the early access on books
- Do Amazon Prime members get any discount on products?
- What are the benefits of Prime video, audio and books
- What is the Amazon Pantry order
- How do I cancel my Amazon Prime membership and is there a cancellation charge
- If I have a Prime membership am I also legible for the Twitch Prime
- What is the no rush delivery service and how does it work
- Can I add more than one user on my Prime membership at no extra cost
- If I purchase something on my Prime account does it charge to my card immediately or at the end of the month
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with Amazon Prime and would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for the Amazon Prime Customer Care Helpline is 0843 903 3540.
- One of my parcels has not been delivered on time
- I have been charged for something that I haven’t purchased on my Prime account
- I believe that I have been over charged on something that I purchased
- I have cancelled my membership but I am still being charged for it
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or if you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of Amazon Prime then you can call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for Amazon Prime Customer Support which is 0843 903 3540.