ASDA Helpline Telephone Number is – 0843-903 3474
Provided by NumbersHelpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the ASDA Helpline Telephone Numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
Asda was formed in 1965 when Associated Dairies and Asquith Brothers supermarket chain went into partnership. The objective was to form a supermarket that was able to give customers fair and cheap prices for their products. They still have this objective and regularly show up cheaper than competitors on weekly shops over all products. This can be shown through their price match guarantee where if you find the same product at a cheaper price at one of their competitors they will give you the difference back. Asda stock a range of items from all foods to home accessories, a clothing range as well as entertainment products. It currently has just under 550 stores around the United Kingdom and employing over 160,000 employees as well as becoming part of the Wal-Mart family back in 1999.
Asda are constantly taking part in corporate social responsibilities and last year their employees helped to raise £1.2 million to put towards various charities as well as helping play a positive impact in local communities through different projects.
To find out more about Asda call the Asda Customer service number on 0843 903 3474
Overview of Asda
Calling the Numbers Helpline contact number for Asda Customer Care on 0843 903 3474 will give you access to speak to a customer advisor
If you would like help with anything listed below, use the number provided For Asda Customer Support on 0843 903 3474.
- What is the Asda’s return policy on items
- Where is my local Asda and what are the opening and closing times.
- Do you have a certain product in store
- Do I have to spend a certain amount to be able to get my products delivered
- How do I change my details on my online account
- I have found a cheaper product from one of your competitors who do I tell to get the price match guarantee
- What is the Asda Delivery Pass
- Do I have to be a certain age to buy products online
- What is a restricted item
- What are the current offers you have on in store
- How do I cancel one of my orders
- Does my local Asda store have a George clothing line
Reporting a Problem
You can contact the Asda Customer Helpline over any problem you have had in store or online. To do so call the Numbers Helpline contact number for Asda Customer Helpline which is, 0843 903 3474
- Can I change the delivery address on an order I have placed
- Something I bought is out of date and I would like a refund
- My delivery hasn’t arrived at the time I asked them to
- I keep getting marketing emails from Asda how do I opt out of this
- I have a dispute over one of my online or in-store orders on my bank statement
If anything stated on this page concerns you or if you have anything else you would like to resolve or find out then call the the Numbers Helpline contact for ASDA Helpline Telephone Number Services which is 0843 903 3474