ASDA Customer Service Helpline is – 0843 903 3628
This Contact is brought to you by Numbers Helpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected or affiliated to any of the Asda Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Asda Customer Service
Asda was formed in May 1965 between Peter Asquith & Noel Stockdale. It started in Leeds, West Yorkshire and by the 1980’s it had been such a success that it started to open stores in the south of the UK. It now has 525 across the UK and employing over 150,000 people. In 1999 it became a subsidiary of American giant Walmart through a takeover, which elevated Asda to become the second largest supermarket retailer in the UK through 2003 to 2014. It has managed to expand greatly since its formation and now offers numerous services which include mobile phone services & financial services. It’s marketing technique is mainly focused on best price guarantee which if you find any product 10% cheaper than the price that Asda stock it for, you get the difference paid back.
If you require further information about Asda or if you have a query that you wish to resolve, then call the Asda Customer Service number on 0843 903 3628.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points call the Asda Customer Care number on 0843 903 3628.
- I am wanting to return a product how do I go about doing this
- I placed an online order and I still haven’t received it, when can I expect it
- My order has said that it has been cancelled, why is this and what do I do
- Do I have to spend a certain amount online to be eligible for delivery
- How much does it cost to get something delivered
- What are the Asda’s delivery terms and conditions.
- How does the price guarantee work
- How to amend your online details, card details, address, name.
- What is your returns policy and what is a restricted item
- Do you have to be a certain age to checkout online
- What are the current offers that you have in store
- How do I use voucher codes on one of my online orders
Reporting a Problem
If you need to report a problem to Asda and would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for Asda Customer Support is 0843 903 3628.
- I have received an order that isn’t mine
- I have not received my items even when they said it would arrive at a certain time and date
- I need to cancel one of my online orders
- I bought a product in store and it is out of date or not in suitable order
- I have been over charged on one of my orders
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of Asda then if you call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for Asda Customer Services which is 0843 903 3628.