Booking.COM Customer Services Is – 0843 903 3457
Calls to these numbers costs 7ppm plus your phone company’s access charge
About Numbers Helpline Ltd
We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the Organisations listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
Booking.com has become one the largest organisations for online booking reservations across the globe. There are well over a million people using the site daily to make a reservation for all different purposes, which can be done in various ways, including using your phone to using the app on your tablet or smart device. This method allows you to check packages or hotels in the area you are looking to stay and ensure that you get the best price available. With over one million properties in 227 different countries varying from the smallest B&B’s to luxurious penthouses you will easily be able to narrow down your search to find the property that suits your criteria quickly and efficiently.
The booking.com customer service centre is open 24/7 so if you are in need of any help call the Numbers Helpline contact number for Booking.com Customer Care – 0843 903 3457 and you will be able to talk about any issues or ask any questions you may have to help you.
Getting Help at booking.com
By calling the Numbers Helpline contact number for Booking.com Customer Services on 0843 903 3457 you will be able to speak about any of the points stated below:
- How do I make a booking online
- What is included in my booking
- Is using a Credit card the only way I can proceed with a booking
- How do I know if my booking has been confirmed
- I haven’t received a confirmation email
- I have received my pin code, what is this and what do I need it for?
- I want to cancel a booking
- I want to find a contact number for the property I have just booked
- Do I have to pay a deposit on any of the properties I am wanting to book
- We have children and we want to request extra beds in the room – is that possible?
- How do I use a discount code or a voucher on my booking
- I want to include a special request on my booking, how do I go about adding that on
- What is the minimum and the maximum number of nights I can stay at a property
- How do I book for a large party and are we entitled to any discount
- What additional extras does my booking include eg. Parking, coach transfers, etc
- I need directions to the property
Reporting a Problem
If you have a problem then do not hesitate to call customer services now on the Numbers Helpline contact number for the Booking.com Customer Support, which is 0843 903 3457.
- You are not happy with the property that you stayed in and would like a refund
- How do I write a review of the property I stayed in
- I asked for additional extras/ facilities that were not included when I got there
- I have been over charged
- The hotel had no information that I was arriving even though I had the booking information
- I am receiving suspicious emails under a com email address
If any of the above information is relevant to you then speak now with a customer services advisor now on the Numbers Helpline contact number for booking.com Customer Services which is 0843 903 3457.