British Airways Helpline number is – 0843 903 3524
This Contact number is brought to you by Numbers Helpline. We are committed to offering the best value for money direct dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the organisations listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About British Airways
British Airways more commonly known as BA was formed in 1974 after four different companies merged and has since become the UK’s biggest airline. Its main base is Waterside which is close to one of the main hubs they serve which is Heathrow airport. It flies to over a 183 destinations worldwide and has a fleet of just under 300 aero planes. British Airways invests heavily in CSR ( Corporate Social Responsibility ) and does this through funding and sponsoring numerous events throughout the world, such as sporting, cultural as well as charitable events. In the last 6 years British Airways has posted a yearly increase in profit year on year and in 2015 that profit exceeded £900m. As well as this, the number of passengers they carry each year has increased. In 2010 BA carried 24 million passengers and in 2015 that number had risen to nearly double that. It is forever expanding and constantly investing in the business for the future.
If you requite further information about British Airways or the different locations that they fly to, then call the British Airways Customer Service number on 0843 903 3524.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points call the British Airways Customer Care number on 0843 903 3524
- How do I cancel a flight that I have booked and what is the cancellation policy
- I need to change the name of somebody I have booked on to a flight how do I do this
- What do I do if I have missed a connecting flight because the first flight was delayed or cancelled
- How do I check in online
- What is ‘manage my booking’ and how does it benefit me
- What electronic devices can I use on your flights
- What is the entertainment schedule for my flight
- Do your flights include Wi-Fi on them? And if so how much does it cost
- How do I book a meal on flight prior to boarding, and can I request a specific meal
- I need special requests for example extra leg room how do I request this
- What is the maximum baggage limit for your flights
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with British Airways and would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for British Airways Customer Support is 0843 903 3524.
- My flight has been cancelled or been delayed for a number of hours what do I do about booking on to another flight and how do I claim compensation
- My baggage has been lost on your flight, how do I try to find it?
- I am being charged for my cancellation, can I apply to get a refund
- Not happy with the flight, either a disturbance or flight attendants were rude
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or if you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of British Airways then if you call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for British Airways Customer Services which is 0843 903 3524.