BT Infinity Helpline Contact number | 0843 903 3531
This Contact is brought to you by Numbers Helpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the BT Infinity Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About BT Infinity
BT Infinity is a broadband service which is owned and provided by the multi billion pound organisation, BT. It is the latest and leading broadband technology that uses optical fibre in order to provide the end customer with super-fast internet speeds. The service was launched in 2010 and by 2012 it had the infrastructure to provide this service to more than 40% of the UK following heavily investment. The download speeds that BT Infinity can reach is over 76 megabytes per second and uploading speeds of more than 19 megabytes per second, – dependent on which BT Infinity package you take out. There are also a number of additional bonuses to this fast internet speed, as the package can include access to free wi-fi in 5 million different hotspots worldwide; two virus protection packages, and the chance to receive the BT digital sports channel at no additional cost.
If you require further information about BT Infinity, or about the availability of the different packages that they offer in your area, then call the Numbers Helpline BT Infinity customer service number on 0843 903 3531.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points call the BT Infinity customer care number.
- Do you offer BT Infinity in my area, and if not do you have plans to build the infrastructure in the near future?
- How can I check the internet speed that I am currently receiving with BT Infinity
- Which BT Infinity package would be best for me
- I have seen that BT Infinity will be available in my area soon, can I pre order it
- How long does it take to set BT Infinity up
- Does somebody come out and fit it all for me
- What is a BT home hub
- Do I receive BT sports channel for free for life or is it only for a limited amount of time
- If I would like to receive BT Infinity do I also have to get a BT phone line installed
- What are the security and protection services provided by BT
- Do I have to use the BT home hub or can I use my old router
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with BT Infinity and would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for BT Infinity Customer Helpline is 0843 903 3531.
- I am not receiving the internet speed that is advertised
- What are the ways that I can increase the internet speed
- Somebody was supposed to come and install BT Infinity for me but they have not turned up when they stated
- I am not receiving any internet at the moment, why is this
- I am being over charged on my bill, why is this
- Other companies are offering fibre optic on my street but it says I am unable to get BT infinity. Why is this
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of BT Infinity then if you call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for BT Infinity Customer Support which is 0843 903 3531.