Budgeting Loan Helpline Number | 0843 903 3468
Provided by NumbersHelpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Budgeting Loans
Budgeting Loans are a way of borrowing money at a zero interest rate. To qualify for a budget loan you have to be able to pay the money back within a certain time period which is usually within 2 years from taking it out. To be eligible for a budgeting loan you must be receiving, income support, job seekers allowance, or pension credit all within the last 6 months. If you are in debt by more than £1500 or are participating in industrial strikes you may not qualify for budgeting loans. In terms of borrowing the lowest possible amount to apply for is £100 and the maximum amount is dependent on your situation. If you are single, then the maximum is just under £350, with a partner just over £450 and if you or your partner are currently claiming child benefits just over £800. Other additional factors include the amount of savings you may have, and if either yourself of your partner are over the age of 63 , or if you are still in the process of paying back a previous budgeting loan. Repayments for the loan are taken from your benefits and calculated on the amount of money you receive. A budgeting loan can be used for various different reasons, including for clothing, upgrading or repairing your home, funeral payments, travel cost requirements around the country, and help to pay rent.
If you would like to find out more about applying for a budgeting loan and if you are eligible, what you can use it for, the amount you could receive and how you pay it back, then call the Budgeting Loans Customer Service number on 0843 903 3468.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points, you can call the Budgeting Loans Customer Care number on 0843 903 3468.
- How do I apply for a budgeting loan
- How much am I likely to receive
- How long does an application form take to be accepted or rejected
- If I am already paying back a budgeting loan am I able to apply to take out another
- What is the claim process
- If my application is accepted how long is it until the money will go into my account
- Are there certain things I have to spend the loan on
- What will happen if I am unable to pay the loan back within 2 years
- How do I know if I am eligible for a budgeting loan before applying
- What documentation do I have to present in the application
Reporting a Problem
If you have a problem with your application, or with your loan or repaying your loan, then you can get advice by calling the Numbers Helpline contact number for the Budgeting Loans Customer Support Helpline on 0843 903 3468
- I am unable to pay back my loan in time what will happen
- I have been accepted for a budgeting loan but I haven’t received it yet
- I have been accepted for a budgeting loan but the money I have received isn’t what I was told I would get
- I think I might be being over charged on my repayment how can I check this
If anything that has been mentioned on this page has concerned you, or if you would like to speak to an advisor about something in more detail, then call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for the Budgeting Loans Helpline which is 0843 903 3468.