Child Benefit Helpline number is – 0843 903 3549
This Contact is brought to you by Numbers Helpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the Child Benefits Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Child Benefits
Child Benefits allowance is a government scheme that was put in place to support parents with the and their children. To receive child benefits you must responsible for a child under the age of 16 or if they stay in education up to 20. Child Benefits are subject to a means test and annual earnings are taken into account. The amount you will receive is subject to your level of earnings and how many children you have who qualify. The Benefit money is paid on a monthly basis. The Benefit may be restricted if you child undertakes paid work for more than 24 hours a week, starts an apprenticeship, or starts receiving their own benefits such as income support, employment or support allowance. To apply for child benefits you must complete the application which can take 3 months to be processed but can also be backdated so you may still receive the money for the application process if it is accepted. If there are any change in circumstances, for example you are getting married or if your child is working or moved on from education, you must contact the child benefits office to notify them immediately.
If you would like to find out further information how to apply for Child Benefits or if you meet the requirements to do so, then call the Child Benefits customer service number on 0843 903 3549.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points call the Child Benefits Customer Care number.
- How do I apply for child benefits and what relevant documentation do I need
- What happens in the case of a divorce? Who would be eligible for the child benefit money
- What happens if we move abroad
- If I am now looking after somebody else’s child can I claim benefit money for them
- What is child benefit money supposed to be spent on
- If I have adopted a child or am fostering, is it the same process for application
- If me or my partner is earning more than £50,000 and we have to pay a tax charge, how much will this be
- How long does the form for application take on average
- How long after birth or looking after a child can I apply for child benefit allowance
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with Child Benefits and would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for Child Benefits Support Helpline is 0843 903 3549.
- I have sent my application in and I have not heard anything back
- I am either being over paid or under paid for my allowance
- My application has been rejected and I’m not sure why?
- How do I appeal against a decision regarding Child Benefits
If you have concerns with anything that has been covered, or you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of Child Benefits then you can call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for Child Benefits Customer Services which is 0843 903 3549.