Criminal Records Bureau Helpline Number | 0843 903 3504
This Contact is brought to you by Numbers Helpline. We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the Criminal Records Bureau Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Criminal Records Bureau
The Criminal Records Bureau is a government organisation set up to help protect people. It provides a service which allows employers to check on the suitability of someone they are thinking of employing, and that in doing so, they will not put others at risk. They are responsible for reporting to employers on the checks as well as giving the ultimate decision on whether an individual should be placed or removed from a barred list in the UK except from Scotland.
A DBS check is the process taken where all police records are checked which includes lists that an individual is barred on currently, and once all information has been gathered then a DBS certificate is then sent back to the employer. Due to the sensitivity of the information that the DBS certificate holds there are a number of safety procedures to ensure data protection.
If you would like to find out more information what the Criminal Records Bureau do or about a DBS check then call the Criminal Bureau customer service which is 0843 903 3504
Overview of Criminal Records Bureau
If you call the Numbers Helpline for the Criminal Records Bureau Customer Care on 0843 903 3504 you will be put in direct contact with a customer service advisor, who should be able to answer all your queries.
If any of the points below affect you, then you can speak to an advisor on the numbers helpline number which is 0843 903 3504.
- What does a DBS check actually contain
- What kind of jobs do you need to get a DBS check for
- Can I request a DBS check myself
- What are the different types of criminal records checks
- How long does it take to receive back a DBS check
- How long does a DBS check last for before having to request a new now
- How do I get hold of a DBS check for my personal licence
- How do I complete an application form and what do I need to send with it
- Who will see my DBS certificate
- I need to update my details on one of my DBS certificates
- Will my employer keep hold of my certificate
Reporting a Problem
If you have a problem with anything to do with the Criminal Records Bureau or with anything to do with your DBS certificate then call the Numbers Helpline contact number for Criminal Records Bureau Customer Support Helpline on 0843 903 3504
- I haven’t received my DBS certificate yet
- It has come back that there is something on my DBS certificate which I believe is incorrect
- I am unable to supply ID with my application what else can I do
- I have lost my certificate, can I request another one
If anything that has been mentioned concerns you or you would like further information you can speak with a Criminal Records Bureau advisor who should be able to help you. The Numbers Helpline contact number for the Criminal Records Bureau Customer Services is 0843 903 3504