HM Land Registry Contact Number | 0843 903 3480
This Contact is brought to you by NumbersHelpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the HM Land Registry Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number
About HM Land Registry
Created in 1862, HM Land Registry is a division of the UK government, employing over 4500 people in different locations across the country.
HM Land Registry is the Office that registers ownership of buildings and land throughout England & Wales. It protects ownership of land and property which is valued in excess of £4 trillion. It includes just under 25 million different ownership titles across England & Wales and everybody who is looking to own a property or land or sell a property, must go through the registering process with HM Land Registry first. The application is then considered and an informed decision whether to accept or refuse the application will be made. The responsibilities are to provide accurate documentation of the owner of land and property as well as providing the owners with land titles. The vision statement of HM Land registry is “Your land and property rights: guaranteed and protected” and within this the values they hold are to relieve doubt, honesty, drive innovation and to be competent.
To find out more about HM Land Registry call the HM Land Registry Customer Service number on 0843 903 3480
Overview of HM Land Registry
Call the Numbers Helpline contact number for HM Land Registry Helpline Customer Support on 0843 903 3480 to speak with an advisor regarding any information you require or questions you may have.
For any concerns about the following call the HM Land Registry Customer Care line.
- How do I apply for a form
- How long does an application usually take to be accepted or rejected
- How do I get historical information about the property I am interested in or own
- How to log in to my account if I have sent in an application
- How to convert a tenancy into common
- How to find out who owns a piece of land that hasn’t an address attached to it
- Can I own a title register or plan without putting in an application
- How do I find out if my application has been accepted or rejected
- How do I change my personal details on my account
- How do I register a change of owners name on property or land
- How do I check if an address I have is accurate or not
- What are the terms and conditions and how do I obtain a paper copy
Reporting a Problem
If you have a problem with anything that is listed above or below then call the Numbers Helpline contact number for HM Land Registry Customer Helpline on 0843 903 3480
I have forgot my log in details to sign in to my account
- My application has been rejected, what are the next steps
- My application has been accepted, do I have to obtain anything else
- If I have joint ownership of land or property and the other party has died what are the steps
To speak to an advisor about any problem you may have or anything else that you are concerned about, then call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for HM Land Registry Helpline on 0843 903 3480 and they will be able to help you.