Passport Office Helpline Number is | 0843 903 3501
This Contact is brought to you by Numbers Helpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the Passport Office Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Passport Office
The Passport Office is a government department that provides passports for UK citizens, and is also responsible for civil registration. The department was formed in 2006 prior to being known as the Identity and Passport Service. The main purpose of the Passport Office is the issuing of passports to residents of the UK as well as UK citizens that are abroad. More than 5 million new passports are issued annually, a figure which continues to exceed target performance. The Passport Office also offers a passport validation service for organisations which help to ensure that it is not a fraudulent passport. Throughout the UK there are 7 different offices and more than 50 different offices for formal interviews for when applying for a passport. As well as providing passports, in 2008 the department known as the General Register Office, also joined the Passport Office , The role of which is to administrate marriage law and also provides a quick and effective system for births, deaths, adoptions, marriages, and civil partnerships.
If you require further information about the Passport Office or you would like to know the process regarding applying for a Passport, then call the Passport Office customer service number on 0843 903 3501.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points call the Passport Office customer care number.
- What is the process of applying for a passport and how much does it cost
- Is it necessary if I am travelling abroad that I must have a passport
- What is the process of renewing or replacing a passport
- How long does it take on average for a new passport to arrive
- Where is the closest passport office to me
- How do I get a passport for my child? And once over 18 do I have to apply for an adults passport
- How long does a passport last for before having to renew it
- What is the passport check and send service
- What is the advice you give to do with your old passport
- Does my passport have to be validated for a certain amount of time before I can use it to travel abroad
- What is a blank passport and how many pages do I have to have blank to meet this criteria
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with Passport Office and would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for Passport Office Customer Helpline is 0843 903 3501.
- I have lost my passport, how do I apply for another one and how long will it take
- I have lost my passport whilst being away, what is the process I have to take
- I have put my passport through the washing machine, how damaged can a passport be until it is not accepted
- I have not received my passport in the time I was advised it would take to arrive
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or you have any other questions that you would like to bring to the attention of Passport Office then you can call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for Passport Office Customer Support, which is 0843 903 3501.