Numbers Helpline Ltd is a Company registered in the UK ( Reg number: 8677568 ) and also registered with the Information Controllers Office ( Reg number: ZA 032941 ). We provide an online Directory, and Call Connection Service
The purpose of this document is to explain how Numbers Helpline collects and may use any information that you provide when visiting our website and using the Directory and Contact service.
Numbers Helpline Ltd is committed to safeguarding the information that you provide and ensuring that it is stored securely and used properly.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We do not collect personal information when you visit our website, unless you provide information on the Contact Us page. This will normally include your Name and email address and any other information you provide in any messages that you leave.
When you use our Connection Service, by dialling one of our 0843 numbers, we will collect the following details:-
- • Your Calling Line Identity. This is the number of the telephone that you used to dial our number. You have the option to withhold this number, in which case it should not be recorded
- • The number you dialled
- • The time, date and duration of the call.
If you call our Customer Support line ( 0843 221 0404 ) we will collect any details that you provide if / when you leave a message.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use this information for any of the following reasons:-
- • For our Internal records and Audit purposes
- • Prevention or detection of Fraud
- • To Contact you
- • To respond to any message you have left for us on the Customer Support line
- • To respond to any request you make or answer any query or complaint
- • To provide a better Customer Support Service
- • To carry out Customer Satisfaction surveys
- • To gather feedback on our service
- • To gather feedback on our Website
- • To improve the Website / Service based on this feedback
- • To notify you of any important messages about the service
- • To provide you, or for carefully selected third parties to provide you, with products and services which may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- • To enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on our behalf.
We may contact you by free SMS messages to inform you of any of the above or any other services which we can provide. You can, at any time, opt-out of receiving these messages and your details will be removed from our records. Details of how to opt out are shown below.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary service is to provide a Telecoms Directory and Call Connection Service. The information collected may be shared for the following reasons:-
- • If required to do so for any Legal or Regulatory reasons, or as part of any Legal proceedings.
- • If instructed to do so by the Police.
- • To introduce you to carefully selected third parties if we feel they may be able to offer you something that will be of interest to you.
- • We may divulge information we hold to third parties if we sell one or more of the businesses in the group.
Numbers Helpline Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office as a Data Controller. Our registered number is ZA 032941.
We may provide our services by:-
- • Internet / Web Sites
- • Telephone
- • SMS
If you do not want to receive our Free SMS messages call the Customer Support line on 0843 221 0404 and explain that you want to Opt –out, and have your telephone number removed from the database. We will then remove your number and you will not receive any further messages. Please note that in can take up to 48 hours to action this, so there is a possibility that you may receive further messages before your phone number is blacklisted.
You can also request that any personal information that we hold is removed from our records.
Numbers Helpline Ltd will ensure that your information is kept securely. To do this we have robust physical, electronic and management systems in place to ensure your information is secure.
A Cookie is a small file which asks permission to be put on the hard drive of your Computer. If you agree the file is added and will keep track of your visits and activity on that website. They allow various applications to respond to you as an individual. Over time they build up a picture of your activities and preferences when you visit the various websites.
We can use the traffic log cookies to check which Web pages are being visited. This information is useful to us as it helps us to build up data of the web page traffic, which in turn can allow us to improve our Website to suit the needs of our Customers.
Cookies are useful to us to allow us to develop and maintain a better service. Once we have used the information we remove it from our database.
Cookies do not give us access to your Computer or any other information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline Cookie requests, but if you decline then you are more likely to be prevented from using that Website.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change this policy as required, but if you continue to use the site following any changes, it will be deemed that you have accepted these terms, including any changes.