Scottish Gas Helpline number is – 0843 903 3516
This Contact number is brought to you by Numbers Helpline Ltd. We are committed to offering the best value for money direct dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the organisations listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
About Scottish Gas
Scottish Gas is an energy provider owned by Centrica, the company which also own British Gas. It provides energy to more than 12 million customers across the UK and is one of the leading energy providers in the UK. The communities that Scottish Gas serve, are always at the forefront of their plans to make sure they create a positive impact. This is done in three ways. By going the extra distance to provide those who need additional support, as well as constantly investing in the future. Finally they make sure that they participate in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) by providing investment into local charities and events. An example of this is the trust that was set up in 2004 under the name British Gas energy trust, which helps fund people who need the extra warmth in their house as well as helping improve conditions in the private rented sector.
If you require further information about Scottish Gas or the areas that they cover, then call the Customer service helpline number on 0843 903 3516.
To speak to an advisor about any of the following points, then call the Scottish Gas Customer Care number on 0843 903 3516.
- What different options I have to pay my bill
- How do I get my credit refunded
- If I am on a meter, where do I go to top it up and will it automatically go on
- How do I set up a direct debit in order to pay it
- Do you offer a free gas or boiler service on an annual basis
- Can you help me with my radiators, oven and other gas appliances
- How do I get a new card or key for my meter
- How do I turn my gas off
- If I am moving house can I automatically transfer my bills and meter across to my new house
- If I have just moved when can I expect my first bill
- What date do you send the monthly bill out
- How do I change my online details, name, address, tariff
- Can I request a paper bill to be sent every month
Reporting a Problem
If you would like to report a problem with Scottish Gas or would like further help then the Numbers Helpline contact number for Scottish Gas Customer Support is 0843 903 3516.
- I can smell gas, what steps do I take
- I believe that I am being over charged on my bill
- I have received a bill that is not for me, am I being charged for this
- How do I deal with an account for somebody that has passed away
- I have no electricity or gas and I am not sure why
- I think my meter is broken, can somebody come out to look at it
If you have concerns with anything that has been stated on this page or you have any other questions you would like to bring to the attention of Scottish Gas then you can call the support team on the Numbers Helpline contact number for Scottish Gas Customer Services which is 0843 903 3516.