Waterstones Helpline Number | 0843 903 3511
Provide by NumbersHelpline, We are committed to offering the best value for money Direct Dial Directory service in the UK, by using affordable 0843 numbers. Numbers Helpline Ltd is not connected our affiliated to any of the Waterstones Helpline numbers listed, we simply transfer your call to the relevant Customer Service number.
Waterstones was founded in 1982 by Tim Waterstone in Old Brompton Road in London. His idea was to create a book store chain across the country, with a friendly, fair priced and wide range of different books. 2006 was the most profitable year to date with profits in excess of £400 million and with 99% of the sales coming through the UK. It has been recognised that the need for brand new books has increased significantly over the last 5 years and the forecast shows that will continue to rise. In 2005 more than 300 million books were sold, and average sales for the top 100 books for the calendar year was just under half a million.
If you would like to know more about the history of Waterstones then speak with a Waterstones advisor on the Numbers Helpline contact number for Waterstones Customer Services which is 0843 903 3511
Overview of Waterstones
By calling the Numbers Helpline contact number for Waterstones Customer Care on 0843 903 3511 you will be able to speak directly with the customer service team to answer any queries ypu may have related to Waterstones, such as:-
- How do I register for Waterstones reward scheme
- How do I see how many points that I have on my reward card
- How do I go about closing my account
- I have purchased something without having my card on me, how do I convert the points from my receipt on to my reward card
- How does the points scheme work and what can I earn points from
- What are the terms and conditions of Waterstones
- Where is the closest Waterstones to me and what are the opening and closing times
- I am looking for a specific book, how can I find out if you stock it or not
- How long does it usually take for an online order to arrive
- Are there any career positions in my local area at Waterstones
Reporting a Problem
If you have any problems with Waterstones and would like to report a problem then calling the Waterstones customer service team will allow you speak directly with one of the team who will help to resolve it efficiently. The contact number for Waterstones Customer Support is 0843 903 3511
- I have lost my Waterstones Reward card, what do I do
- My points have expired, why has this happened
- One of the books I purchased is not in a new condition
- One of my online orders has not arrived, can you tell me why
If there is anything that hasn’t been mentioned on this post so far or if you require more information then contact the Waterstones Helpline via the NumbersHelpline contact number which is 0843 903 3511.